Q. How do I Know what model to buy?

If you have a LUND or ALUMACRAFT BOAT you MUST buy that model no matter what trailer you have.
if you have a TRACKER BOAT you MUST buy that model no matter what trailer you have.
If your trailer is a MasterCraft or has rectangular bar uprights you can buy models 500M or 501SH.

If your trailer is a BOATMATE, PHOENIX, EXTREME, MFI, EZ LOADER, SHOARLANDER AND MANY MORE or has uprights that are not a rectangle shape you can buy Sport model or Sport Long Handle model . These are our most universal models. They will fit all trailers with a 3-4 inch bow roller.

Q. How do I change the bow eye on my boat to the extended bow eye?

A. Most boats have an access panel above the bow eye mounting area. You simply take the two nuts off and pull the bow eye out from the bottom of the boat. Install the extended bow eye using some sealant in the holes.
If you do not want to add an extended bow eye to your boat you MUST buy the SPORT MODEL or SPORT LONG HANDLE MODEL.

Q. How do I know which bow eye my boat has?

A. The smaller 3/8” bow eye measures 1-5/8” across and the larger ½” bow eye measures 2-1/8” across.

Q. How easy is it to release the boat?

A. If your boat is light (2500LBS) and on a low angle ramp it is very easy. If your boat is heavy (5500LBS) and on a steep ramp it is more difficult. You can put the boat in forward gear or tighten the winch strap to make lifting the handle easier.